Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Temptation Tuesdays

'Cuz sometimes music doesn't make me high.
It makes me horny.



"The way I’m feelin’
The things I say
All just happen
When you pass my way
What can I do
To make you stay?
I know it’s gettin’ late
But girl I don’t want you to leave
You tell me you’re just not the type
You wanna do this right
And I’m not tryna say I don’t believe you
But I refuse to feel ashamed
And if you feel the same
This wait ain’t really make us better people
Take those fuckin’ heels off, it’s worth it girl
Nothin’ is what I can picture you in
So take that fuckin’ dress off, I swear you won’t forget me
You’ll be happy that you let me lay you down down down
I’m tryna lay you down down down
You still the baddest girl around round round
They notice they notice
Let me lay you down down down
Tryna lay you down down down
You still the baddest girl around round round
And they notice they notice
You would shut it…"

No comments: