Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Random in Pictures

From the weekend and then some.

Brunch with Q, Gelo, and Rach at Le Boulange where I had the smoked salmon fritata.


HELLA moded and HELLA not planned lol.
Drinks at the W.
How dirty girls get clean. Or, drunk.
Bathroom pic 'cuz I liked my recycled outfit from the Dwele concert.
BTW, still doing the grocery shopping thing.
Slacked for half a week though because I didn't have time to go grocery shopping.
Spaghetti is seriously the easiest thing on Earth to make lol. I just substitute the ground beef with ground turkey and use whole wheat noodles, and add garlic, mushrooms, and fresh basil to the sauce. Mushrooms, avocado, goat cheese, and light ranch dressing for the salad. I think I'm going to try and make the sauce from scratch next time so it's more flavorful.

So glad Mother Nature took a break yesterday and allowed me to run this. All the rain washed away most of the beach, there was barely any sand to run on so I opted for the Great Highway. Still not sure why it's closed down. Looks kinda creepy if you ask me.


Last nights dinner that I forgot to bring to work for lunch - DAMMIT TO HELL! Lemon basil & garlic (skinless) chicken filets with brown rice and turkey bacon wrapped asparagus.


1 comment:

Deaj said...

love your outfit that you wore for the Dwele concert!