Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Diary - Today's Special

Yeah, so I grabbed regular Cheerios instead of the honey nut kind and lemme warn yall know, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH SPECIAL K. At least in my personal opinion. Not even strawberries and bananas could save 'em! Needless to say, this is breakfast. Avocado for a snack, peanut butter and banana sandwich on wheat toast for lunch, wheat thins for a late snack, skinless chicken breast w/ mashed cauliflower for dinner (so good btw), and green tea and water to fill me up in between meals so I don't chew off my arm. *sigh* Can't wait for the bests dirty thirty this weekend so I can splurge!

1 comment:

Se7en said...

Dang! I would be full with that meal plan - and without the green tea (even though I drink 2-3 cups daily for good health).

If you stick to this diet... your stomach will eventually shrink (and rather quickly). It is not simply a myth.

I like to experiment with my body (II?) and at one point ate just once per day for a good while - just to see if I could do it. Initially it was agonizing... but after a while, one meal per day left me full and I was no longer hungry for additional food.