Friday, March 4, 2011

It's A Celebration Bitches!


Congratulations to the Bay Area's newest working murse!

I've known this kid since we were both small enough to fit under the sink during hide and go seek. Granted I could still fit under there on my own now, but the homie has definitely grown up since then and I couldn't be any more proud.

Just goes to show you the power of perseverance. He gives me hope and I hope this story gives you hope as well. Gayson, I love you and I wish nothing but the best for you and Gails future. I'll be expecting House of Pride Rib on YOU soon too.

Shit, I better start getting over my stage fright now if I'm singing at your wedding ... *dun*dun*dun*

1 comment:

jayceone said...

Thanks Abi! An excited journey to start and I deeply appreciate the support! I got the magic mic case u wanna start practicing lol! We shall eat well at the house of prime rib!