Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Dirty!

I attended 3 birthday shindigs this weekend. How is it that everyone managed to get busy in June during the same weekend? Anyway, the highlight of the three was finally attending a show at Teatro Zinzanni for my favorite of favorites' 30th birthday.

Here she is ... Miss Americaaa ... with the boys, at the Intercontinental Hotel pre-gaming. Yes, old people still get down like that.
Me taking advantage of our custom "wet-bar" complete with Asti, strawberries, veggie sticks, and Hello Panda lol.
Me and my lovelies (and Cathy's boobs looking like a fresh pair of perky implants) in the back of the cab on the way to the dinner and a show. I finally got to wear my Rodarte for Target dress and pill box hat I bought over a year ago.
All the ladies inside the Teatro tent.
And finally, the birthday girl proving that 30s the new 20 she so caliente still! Happy birthday Ness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*hug*

internet hugs can be just as good as drunk hugs...lol

thanks! SHAH!

Teeney said...

oooh i've ALWAYS wanted to go there!! hope you had fun!