Monday, June 14, 2010

Queen With a Crown That Be Down for WUTEVA.

I can't believe it took me an entire week to post this very special birthday shoutout - FOR SHAME ON ME. But like they say, better late than never (especially since she's already been buttered up with a massage lol).

Part of this past weekends festivities included a trip to Santana Row for a surprise visit to Burke Williams spa. I felt like it was my birthday too with the way they pampered everyone there. It was my first time at a spa so I felt like straight "Pretty Woman," status. I didn't know where to go, what to do, what I was allowed to touch. "Oh. You mean I can have this? And I can drink that for FREE?" Lord help me. And he did. And so did the Dalai Lama when I saw visions of them during my massage.

Happy birthday to my fob-sista from another mista, my cuddle buddy, my QUINNY. Bros before hoez bia!

All eyez on Q

Officially a fan.

In the vanity room ... texting each other lol. Tiramisu, Cheesecake, and Raspberry macaroon.

Like an episode of SATC ... on E.

1 comment:

Kweenie Weenie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! Now go to Jamaica with us ;) 18 more days!