Friday, June 18, 2010

How I Met Your (Other) Favorite Blogger

PART I

According to Raaachem ...

"Is Abi your best friend?" "Are you guys roomates?" "How'd you guys meet?"

These are just a few questions Abi and I seem to always get about each other. Frankly, I'm fucking tired of answering them seperately so here's our story. The story of two Hayatis. The story of how I met your other favorite blogger.

Dildos all up in MySpace.
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away...... when Myspace was the rage and I still had straight hair I kept seeing this girl all over my friend's Myspace pages. She was a friend of a friend who was also a friend's roomate. Her name? Hot. Sauce. I kept thinking, "Who the fuck calls themselves Hot.Sauce? She BETTER be hot."

After a few clicks I finally decided to see who in the fuck she was. Lo and behold, she WAS hot. Ok, can't hate. And hey, she looks familiar? I THINK i may have seen Jodeci with her a few years back? After perusing her page I decided to click on the blogs she'd written and instantly, and i mean INSTANTLY, I wanted to send her my panties. Damn she was hot AND beasted her words? I found the "Add to Friends" button and waited.

Since she was also a Myspace whore, we were friends within the hour. A couple picture/blog comments later, and we were chattin' it up on AIM like we weren't strangers 5 minutes ago.
After daily conversations about life, love, and the pursuit of penis I started thinking maybe Abi and I could really be friends. You know what friends do? Give each other non-sense gifts. You know what I gave Abi? Her very own, brand-spanking-shiny-new vibrator.

Yup, we were DEFINITELY friends now.

Peep my version of this story on Raaachem.com and don't forget to check out Pt. 2 next week!

No comments: