We run into people everyday that stand out or make a difference in our lives, whether they're old friends or people we'd like to meet for the simple fact they seem "cool". Sometimes we make the connection and sometimes we don't. I've been told more than once from both men and women that I seem intimidating at first for one reason or another. Truth is, I am far from it. I don't want to say I'm a nobody, but I am definitely nobody to be intimidated of. And the following are 5 truths to prove just that. Actually, they prove I'm more of a ruh-tard than anything else but either way, they should give u a reason to stop being gay and just say hi!
- I cannot text and walk at the same time. So far I've run into a fence, a table, a phone booth, my mom, and a filing cabinet.
- I drooled onto the space bar of my keyboard just now. I'm not a drooler, but I'm chewing gum. Apparently I can't chew gum and type at the same time either fml.
- Imagine having to stick your arm out ur car window to open the door everytime u got out. Now imagine doing that in front of a house party filled with cute guys. It's a humbling experience I tell u.
- I own a fucking rubberband ball. I mean seriously, how can u be intimidated by someone who owns a rubberband ball?
- I am probably just as shy to meet u.