- There already isn't enough hours in the day, and then yall wanna go and do this daylight savings time booshit. I woke up this morning not knowing what day or time it was and now I'm running late for brunch! Whoever invented daylight savings time, FUCK U FUCK U FUCK U. Sooo not necessary. Oh well. Spring Forward it is.
- I was having a flawless makeup day Friday night so I got conceited in the bathroom. Today I woke up with a pimple on my forehead. That's what I fucking get. Anyway, thnx to everyone who came through to Azul for the Ava launch (more pics to come once Kris *ahem* uploads 'em). NO THNX to the people who bought me drinks lol.
- I almost fell asleep watching the fight last night it was so ridiculous. Matter fact, I was on the phone with Kaiser making an appt. during the 11th round lol. I'll be honest though, I was a little nervous seeing Clottey just stand there. I thought Uncle Manny was gonna get impatient or tired. I did love the camaraderie between the 2 though. Third world country fighters gotta stick together naw mean? LOL. All in all, it just made everyone even more eager to see Pacquaio vs. Mayweather.
- Speaking of Pacquaio, this by far is my fave interview of his. "He forgot to eat his ass" Oh Manny just fight, don't talk.
- Yayyy I found my Juicy cupcake necklace and my watch today!
- Currently on repeat: "For the Money" by Fab feat. Nicki M., and "Crazy Night" by R. Kells feat. R. City
- I need to start my own edition of "Texts From Last Night," thank God I only receive them instead of send LOL.
- Saw these Sam Edelman babies at Nordstrom the other day. They was NICE. But the price was MEAN.
So instead, I copped these Dolce Vita wedges for the Spring. Thnx to mommy for knowing the importance of retail therapy. What do u think, should I keep them or return 'em and wait for something better to come out?
- I sincerely apologize for all the "Dear Abi" emails I haven't answered. I have not forgotten. I just believe in quality answers that take a long time to writer as opposed to timely bullshit responses.
- It's been a BEAUTIFUL weekend starting with the birth of the newest addition to the family on Friday - Francezna Aaliyah Zayla (ok seriously though? lol) on Friday.
- My girl Kris met hottie Olivia Munn yesterday and said she was super nice. I felt inclined to google her ever since and came across this. I kinda love her. She reminds me of ... well me. But a thousand times hotter. And with mixed genes, a flatter stomach, and bigger tits. Her co-host can get it too for being a good sport.
- Once again, happy birthday to my girl Ness. *UPDATE* Ugh, champagne brunch = champagne headache FML.
- I hope everyone had just a good of a weekend as I did. I think I've went out more in this past month than I have in the past 6 months and as much fun as I've had I am EXHAUSTED. I love to dress up every now and then, and I love to get wild but it gets old real fast. Friends - please stop having ur birthdays and launch parties all at the same time. It's hazardous to my health. I think after SHINE at Minna this weekend (if u don't know now u know) I'm taking a break. In the mean time just thought I'd let u know there's an opening for a "Friends who like to stay home and watch Red Box movies" during the weekends position in my life. Please send ur resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Dude. Keep the Dolce Vita's. Those are some hot wedges.
(Those Sam Edelman's - no go)
Wow! I did not see the Olivia Munn comment.
You know, I met her a few years back... we kept in touch for a bit.
She is wild lol.
Post a Comment