Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Say What?! - Weekend Recap

  • My weekend was filled with with a lot of extracurricular activities that still have me sore today. I wish I was able to take pics from Fridays JumpSkyHigh festivities (OMG SO MUCH FUN) but I didn't wanna lose my phone and knowing my luck, I would've. Next up? Skydiving!
  • I was up 'til almost 6am listening to drunk people stories, and even though I didn't get up 'til 12pm I was still sooo tired. Thankfully I was able to summon up enough energy to "get up, get out, and do somethin" 'cuz it was a gorgeous day at the lake! You'd never guess it rained cats and fucking dogs the next day. No, seriously I think I saw a Doberman drop from the sky and land on the car in front of me it was pouring so hard.
  • Was supposed to go bar hopping Sat. night but I didn't want to drink so that would've been pointless. Plus, after eating this at Rach's, along with a plate of Kim Chee beef friedr ice, followed by 2 glasses of Moscato, it was pretty much a done deal.
  • P.S. I think it's so adorable Adonis does this when he's ready to sleep. Kids always have their sleeping habits, I still do mine.
  • Last night I had a dream that I was walking around and everything I waved my hand over turned into chocolate. I specifically remember passing by this stroller, waving my hand over it, and it turning into M&Ms. The funniest part is the last text message I received before I fell asleep said "Sweet Dreams." Sweet dreams indeed. What a fat ass *smh*
  • cow-ard -noun 1. a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.

2 comments:

Jon W. said...

What is that dumpling/noodle dish thingy picture making me drool in between the keys of my keyboard...

oh, and read my blog too. it sucks.

Mouf.Peace said...

it does not suck! ok well the fact that i can't leave a comment sucks but other than that it doesn't lol