Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Martha Stewart, Bitch.

Ask my girls at WTForks?! what my nick-name is and they'll say "AOL," why? Let's just say I have no patience for new technology unless it deals with video games lol. No doubt about it, I'm a hands-on, arts and crafts girl.

Last night was my first attempt at making a flower hair-piece for my girl Tee's wedding day! I'm not able to attend the actual ceremony in Hawaii next month (FML) but I still wanted to be a part of it somehow and this was the only way I could think of. Everything including the flower itself is hand made. I just used pearl spray, white netting, fabric rose petals, rhinestones, feathers, ribbon, and my trusty glue gun. I'm proud of myself, and I'm honored Tee will be wearing this on her special day.

2 comments:

ashley sade said...

ooooh, thats SO pretty! wanna make me one? id wear it lol.

Anonymous said...

Cute! You should post a DIY!! :)