Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'93 Till

This is my friend Evan.
He's all sorts of Matlock and Kenny G dopeness.
We have the same taste in women ... most of the time.
I have no idea why my shoulders are so tan and my face is so white.
He asked if I could plug his upcoming collabo with Hiero/Souls even though I don't really do random fashion posts.
I told him I'd do it for a friend.
I would've done it even if he didn't ask.
This is my friend Evan, and this is his clothing line Adapt.
Oh, and ladies - he's single.
And right now, he's probably mad I'm pimpin him out.

"Oakland-based hip-hop legends Hieroglyphics and Souls of Mischief have teamed up with bay-area streetwear staple Adapt on a collaborative tee shirt project entitled '93 til. A nod to the Soul's classic anthem '93 til Infinity, it will be available in both black and white colorways on Tuesday, January 12th, exclusively through Hieroglyphics.com, Adaptclothing.com, True, and Status (San Francisco). Very limited quantities. Visit adaptclothing.com and hieroglyphics.com for additional info."



2 comments:

gailey said...

you KNOW i can't wait for this to be in my hands!!!!!

Kweenie Weenie said...

"93 Till" now I've been a fob. That's when I moved here. Lol