Sunday, January 31, 2010

Heart of the City

Ladylike x Adapt
U already know ...
In hot PURSUIT.
Twice in 1 year. It's a record. We promised each other we're gonna be famous ;oP
Easy, Breezy, son!
Of course.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, if that's the case this pic won't STFU!
And now I just wanted to say that, I seriously need to wear more makeup when I go out. 'Cuz I swear I put on hella before I leave the house, and then I see pictures like these and it looks like I just got out the damn gym, sweaty hair and everythang!

3 comments:

yoshi said...

yayyyyyy glad you made it!!! hope you had fun!!! =)

Mike Baker the Bike Maker said...

WooooooooHoooooooooooo! It was great seeing you Abs!

ashley sade said...

i stil need to upload mines. every time i go to an event, i always forget to take a pic wit u lol.