Tuesday, January 12, 2010

68 and IOU 1

If u consider me as a little or big sister and especially if I'm ur daughter DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.


Are girls just as horny as guys? Of course. Do we think about sex as much as men? Wouldn't doubt it. Do we want it more? At times I'm sure. Are our conversations about sex just as raunchy?

No. They're worse.

They're graphic, and reveal waaay TMI. But they are always interesting and entertaining. Just last Saturday me and my girl were at a bar surrounded by folks, and although the night was a blur I do specifically remember the following statements being made ... loudly may I add:

"He was big."
"I don't know, he has a long tongue."
"Yes, I love it when they're nasty!"

Doot.Do.Doo.

And that's rated PG by the way. A popular sex topic that always comes up during girl talk is fellatio. Head. Blow jobs. Dome. Eating out. Becky. Going down. etc. etc. And I always have the same answer (which I am about to get sooo much shit for right now): I rather give than receive.

Men, please pump ur brakes and take a cold shower. And females, cease with the hate comments and femenist emails. Just because I like it, don't mean just anyone's gettin it. Having said that, lemme proceed and explain why 'cuz I know there are a bunch of chicks out there shaking their head in disgust thinking "This bitch is trippin," and a gang of dudes thinking, "THERE IS A GOD."

So here's the thing. Asides from the fact that I plain and simply don't mind it - I actually get a kick out of it. Feeling my man squirm and hearing him breathe heavy turns me the fuck on and let's me know I'm doing a good job. Making my man feel good, makes me feel good.

Now, it's not that I don't like receiving. Especially when it's done right. I'm just shy about my shit (says the girl who is talking about oral sex on her blog for the entire world to see lol). But let's face it, a vagina is just ... so much more ... gosh how can I say it ... not gross ... not more alien like ... just, well IT'S ALL UP IN THERE AND SHIT. Stuff comes outta it that we ain't got control of and while I take good care of the vag I still make sure to wash it before and after sex to keep it in check. I don't like to look at my own shit, so what makes me wanna have someone else all up in that shit?

Sure, men are disgusting. They play ball, do jiu jitsu, and their balls get sweaty. But when all is said and done (and showered), a dick is like a finger to me. OK let's hope it's nothing like a finger, but it's an appendage. Unless the dude ur fucking is dirty, in a sense, sucking a dick is like sucking on ur fingers after u eat a juicy piece of chicken and u got hot.sauce drippin down ur hands (I'm sure yall will never eat chicken the same way again). I know, I know. Ur still weary. But that's just the way I look at it.

And that's pretty much it in a nutshell (no pun intended). Not all women feel this way. In fact, most don't. But unicorns do exist! lol. Ultimately though, yall gotta remember to compromise. Because this thing called "69-ing" exists as well. It's a win-win situation. And everyone likes to win in the bedroom.

16 comments:

krisYEE said...

LOL shit. i agree. i'd rather give than receive cause i'm effin SHY about that shit. lol

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH Oh man, this shit is about as candid as it can get. I'm feeling this. go girl, whatever makes you happy.

yoshi said...

ooooh GIRL! bahahahahah it is WAY too early for me to be reading this shit right now - but def gave me one of those morning wake up calls

i agree - i'd rather give than receive, but for different reasons... just because i don't think guys know how to give a good one down there...

yea. let's just keep it at that.

hilarrrr

ReptarParker said...

This shit is jokessssssssss. Oh my goodness lol. I had a convo similar to this the other day with the main point being: No guy would ever say "I would rather give than receive" It feels way to amazing to make the choice to give it more. Personally, I love(d) giving it. It was literally (her) va jay jay on the mind all the time. BUT she has the same mindset as you guys and I have absolutely, without a doubt, no problem with it. It's been two years with that mindset and wouldn't change it for anything...cause getting head is DOPE. Only thing doper than a blow-job is a vagina-job. And I can't decide which is better lol

linh said...

hahaha. i feel you on the giving rather than receiving part. it's sooo much better.

Anonymous said...

Loved this post soooo much!
It's true pleasing my man turns me on so much more then me receiving but i can't say i'd rather give then receive. A fair trade always seem nicer to me but I totally feel you on "being all in my shit"

ashley sade said...

LOL omg tell me why me & jay was literally discussing boy vs girl sex convos last nite. we hella compared how girls & guys gossip to eachother. i told him that girls tell the whole damn story from start to finish, DETAILS and allllllll. & he basically claimed that guys sum shit up like "we made out for a bit, then we 69ed, & i was fucking her from the back for about 30 mins then...."

& idk, maybe its cuz im a scorpio but i think about sex as much as a dude or shit even more. i fein & get dicked down AT LEAST a few times throughout the week lmao.

as far as to 68 to 69.. im 50/50 on it. i usually offer becky at the random or when im trynna convince my man to give me the business. but if im recieving; MOS DEF no complaints cuz im always squirming & skeetin' out puddles =X

Mouf.Peace said...

and there u have it ladies and gentlemen. the people who read my blog ARE FREAKS lol. jk.

and ashley, not that i don't know freaks that AREN'T scorpios *ahem* virgo baby* buuut i don't know a single scorpio that ISN'T a freak lol.

Jenille said...

Oh Abi...when you're the mama of three crazy boys under 10, you'd definitely appreciate being the receiver. ;) Love your blog!

Jenille said...

P.S. That's probably why I have so many damn kids! Buhahaha! TMI.

Darryl said...

Lotta guys I know feel the same - we prefer making a woman squirm and moan with our tongues to receiving. Why? Because

(1) a lotta girls just aren't that good at it. The boys at school were so grateful for BJs that some girls assumed they're naturally talented and never bothered to move beyond the 'handjob with sucking' technique, which gets old fast. A woman who's taken time to get GOOD with her mouth is night and day.

(2) brace yourself - we loooooove the poo-say. We love looking at it, we love the smell, we love the sound, we love the taste. And there is no better way to get close to your than to go down on you.

Tabia said...

I totally agree! I thought I was the only one that felt that way! Don't get me wrong, when a guy goes down & that shit is good, I'm lovin it, but I'd much rather go down on a guy, especially when it's some tough ass thug that I have squirming under my mouth (& sometimes hands) lol

misslawn said...

lol... you sooo went there and that's why i love yah! don't know if i agree with yah but go head gurl, or shall i say "give", hahaha.

Unknown said...

I've never received but I've given a couple times to the same guy. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you're not goin down on EVERYBODY. I'm good with just 1. Please & thank you. haha.

-Nicole

Anonymous said...

Oh-Em-Gee!! Ha! You are the first person I've met (lol not really) to feel the exact way I do! Not that I don't like gettin ate, but I too am extremely shy about my shit, even with my boyfriend. And I absolutely LOVE the reaction (the deep breaths, the hair pullin, the "OH Shit!") I get from him when I'm doin it. LMFAO!!
Kudos to you for being totally honest about this shit!

cataLin0 said...

chuuuuch~