Monday, June 15, 2009

Like a Virgin

Gail already called it. I'd be rushing home from work tonight JUST to create another make-believe outfit for my make-believe client. When I originally saw this dress it reminded me of a modern day, couture Madonna from her "Like a Virgin" video. If her and Betsey Johnson had an illegitimate love child THIS is what she'd be wearing to prom this year. Keeping it sassy while still having a romantic flair. Obviously Madonna and Betsey Johnson don't have a love child together (Although I would NOT be surprised) so who do u think could rock this get up?

P.S. I'm having the hardest time spacing everything, as the canvas on the actual website has a different appearance once I embed it into the blog, hence that empty white space on the bottom right. Seeing as I'll be playing out this website soon I should fix this problem just as soon :)

No comments: