Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After

By now everyone should be settled in with the fams, eating leftovers from Christmas dinner in their brand new cheetah print snuggies or at the mall participating in the frenzy. Either way, I hope yall had the BEST Christmas ever! This year I was lucky enough to get two things that were on my list: an Iphone 4 (ESPN Score Center app btw is the BEST APP EVER!) and the Giants potato head doll I've been wanting since post-season! It's so cute, I don't even wanna open it. I am one happy camper.

But the best gift of all was being able to spend the holiday with some of my favorite people on Earth, including this 'lil guy right here who would not take his damn finger outta his nose! I am truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life. And I can't wait to make even more memories with them and all of you this coming new year!Lazy Sundays as usual, back on the blog-dizzle tomorrow. Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments: