Sunday, November 14, 2010

Haul-leluia!

After all the post season madness and celebrating, I'm really starting to appreciate sleeping and waking up early. Had a long day yesterday at the sample sale, and then a long fight night afterwards but I was in bed by midnight and woke up 2 hours ago hangover free. Just wanted to say thanks to the hospitable boys of Black Scale and thanks to everyone who came through esp. Cara, Melissa, Michelle, and Camille! The deals were so ridiculous, I had to (of course) cop some shit myself. Can't wait to rock it this weekend at "Pray for Snow".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy I got to meet you!

Mouf.Peace said...

i'm so happy you said hi! glad you're enjoying the city too :)

michelle said...

just now reading up on your blog. thanks for the shout out. this michelle? right?! haha. i'm sad that i didnt get much at the sale.

i think i saw you at minna the other night too, but i was way too drunk already. too many bday shots. owwwwww!

always a fan of your posts!