So instead of writing what I like, I'll write about what I don't like. And I'm not talkin about the obvious deal-breakers like married dudes, guys wih pending child molestation charges, or a history of domestic violence. I'm talkin about the "not-so obvious" things that may seem petty and shallow to u but make all the difference to me.
- If ur pants are tighter than mine. If there's no room for me to stick my hand down ur pants to jack u off on the dancefloor one drunken night at the club, it's ur fucking loss.
- If u smoke cigarettes. I'm sorry. This alone probably cuts more than 80% of my potential suitors lol. But seriously, have u tried kissing an ashtray with purpleish-black gums before? I've never even tried a cigarette, and I hate the way my hair smells after being in the car with a smoker so more than likely we'd get on each others nerves and it wouldn't work out anyway.
- If ur not significantly taller than me when I'm wearing heels. I'm sorry, I know it's shallow. And I'm well aware that big things come in small packages, I mean hello I'm only 5 ft. tall. But that's just it. I'm a tiny lil' thang and I wanna feel protected in a dark alley.
- If ur hands are smaller than mine. 'Cuz I don't wanna feel like I'm holding hands with my little brother in elementary school.
- If ur hands are softer than mine. 'Cuz if I wanted to hold hands with a girl, I have plenty of hot girlfriends for that.
- If ur bi-sexual. I'm sorry. But even my gay friends agree. There is no such thing as a bi-sexual male.
- If ur prettier than me. I'm all for a dude who likes to take care of himself. More power to ya. And it's no secret, that Secret is "strong enough for a man but made for a woman." But if we're fighting for mirror time and u have more hair/skin products in ur medicine cabinet than I do, it just ain't happening.
- If u don't like sports. Because. Well. WTF?! Ur a man! Ur supposed to like sports dammit. I LIKE SPORTS. If I'm sitting there watching the Super Bowl (when I'm not even fond of football) and I turn around and ur on the computer playing World of fucking Warcraft, I may break up with u on the spot.
- If u don't like talking "dirty" in bed. OK, so I'm not hardcore into it and it ain't gotta be like a snuff film up in that bitch. But I'd just feel for lack of better words ... weird ... if I said sumth'n nasty to my dude while having sex and u gave me silence in return. And I who wants to feel weird while ur getting it on?
- If I make u laugh more than u make me. Because in all honesty, humor >>> money, muscles, a tricked out ride, etc. etc. It can make an "ok" dude, look twice as appealing and even sexy. I hold the ability to make a woman laugh extremely high on my list. I feel the most beautiful when I'm making my own friends laugh. And I'm pretty fucking funny, so I need someone that can roll with the punchlines. So that I'm not laughing at him, but with him.
Anyone feel me on any of the above? What are some not so obvious deal breakers for you?
i feel you on pretty much all of them...except for the hand size as i've never thought about it like that. hahaha.
and i'm the same height as you so i especially feel you on that!! lol. if i'm only 5 ft. and the guys are still not taller even in my 3" heels, well uh...yea. hahaha.
we've had our discussions...
-def have to be taller than me with heels on...meaning his ass better be tall cause i'm not the typical small chinese chick.
-def can't be prettier than me
-"if you don't like talking dirty in bed"...FORREALZ...not trying to have awkward silent sex like when carrie first had sex with burger in SITC...heard people getting off the bus. lol
Def agree with not being prettier and being funny. I'm funny as shit so you better make me laugh just as much or more unless it's a wrap. Lmfao at dirty talk. Word, if you leave me in silence after I say something raunchy, I'm hopping right off and leaving.
I can't do crazy muscles and I CANNOT do jacked teeth. That is an absolute hell fuckin no.
"...and I turn around and ur on the computer playing World of fucking Warcraft" literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. My boy used to play that. SO annoying.
Love this post. :)
Your list is pretty decent. I'm 100% with you on cigarettes, I hate that shit. I've never even come close to trying a cigarette, such a turn off. And on behalf of all funny people, thank you for bringing it to everyone's attention that it's at the top of the list. You know how many un-funny people there are??? Lots. It is so hard to be friends with someone who doesn't like ANY Judd Apatow movies. It's like "Bitch, you don't like Jonah Hill??"
P.S.: You jack off guys at the club? lol
Post a Comment