Monday, February 8, 2010

Oishi


Up until yesterday, the Green Tea KitKat was just an urban Japanese legend to me. Then, Q picked me up and I came face to face with my edible unicorn. And lemme tell u, shit was delicious.

We both agreed that we like it better than the regular flavored KitKat, because it was sweet but not "I can only have 2 or else I'll throw up or need a root canal," sweet. It tastes mostly like white chocolate with a hint of matcha. I believe u can only get them in Japan (for sure the Duty Free store at the airport in case yall are headed out there!) so if anyone's going, holler at a souvenier for ur girl one time!

I can't wait to try this next: green tea with red bean and milk flavored filling! Click here to check out 16 other Kit Kat flavors I'm sure u've never heard of yet.

1 comment:

crash said...

you're killing me! i was fiending for kit-kat yesterday too!!!