Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where You At?

Good Saturday morning! Despite getting our asses handed to us by ATL last night (and ruining my streak of being good luck at the games dammit to hell!) I feel amazeballs. Seriously thinking of retiring my "get wasted" card 'cuz this waking up early, hangover free on the weekends is the BUSINESS. Got a long list of 5 time consuming errands today, may just ground myself tonight unless I get at least 3 things done. So if you see me dancing-dancing next to you, yall know I handled it! Have a good weekend everyone, enjoy the non-snow in the city lol.

Oh, hella forgot I even embedded this video here lol. How great does Jennifer Hudson look? She needs to not lose anymore weight though, otherwise she'll look like a bobble-head. The melody and arrangement of the song are aite but her voice is of course fab and the lyrics are really good. Enjoy! Breakfast with one of my bests time!

No comments: