Friday, February 11, 2011

TGIFlyDay

My bff tweeted this pic a while back and one of my Twitter followers asked to see the original. I feel so narcissistic for posting this, but whatever. It's from one of my most favorite photoshoots ever. A story I can tell my kids when I'm old and wrinkly. 95% of the time I look like shit. My hair is unbrushed, and I have a zit on my chin, so let me have this 5% in peace lol. Ladies, never apologize for being sexy and smart. The two can coexist. You don't have to show skin to be sexy, but you don't have to hide it to be smart. You ain't gotta prove shit to anyone but YOURSELF.

"Believe in your flyness, Conquer your shyness"~Yeezy


And for the record, I'm still very shy.

4 comments:

Miho said...

This is my first time commenting on here ( I've been a big fan of your blog for a year or longer.) and I just wanted to let you know that I think I'm in love..and I'm a girl. Lol

Mouf.Peace said...

haha omg ur so cute!

Teeney said...

girlll!!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Damn! You be killing it! I never busted that quick! LOL