Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wake Up, Wake Up, It's the First of the Month ...

The first of my absolute favorite month as a matter of fact. Indian Summer in the city starts, and I usually end up taking a week off and flying somewhere tropical. And oh yah, it's my birthday month ;)

Anyway, sorry for my lack of posts but I've been catching up with life, and I'll be laying on the beach tanning while reading a book for a week so until I get back, yall can gig to this. For you youngins, this is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands EVER.

Happy birthday to all the Virgos! Have a good September everyone!

4 comments:

Yesi Jukebox said...

Co-sign on the song and band! Enjoy your vacation!

Mouf.Peace said...

thanks love! i've had it on repeat all daaaaaay!

Erica Lynelle said...

Girl, you put Bone Thugs, Earth Wind & Fire in the same post. I love you! My birthday is in September too!

Mouf.Peace said...

happy birthday erica!