Thursday, September 9, 2010

Never Was A Cloudy Day ...

The very first time I went to Hawaii, I got Island Fever. For almost a month I swore I was going to quit my job and live somewhere on Kailua Beach where I could play all morning, tan all day and spear my dinners right before sunset. But let's be real over here - I like to sleep in, can't stay still long enough to tan, and would probably end up accidentally spearing my foot.

But I will always have a special place in this ice-box of mine for the Aloha State. Especially after this last trip there. And even though I dun went through some shit since my last birthday, I'm way more happy now than I was then. There are just too many inside jokes and memories from this trip that no single blog can do it justice. But here's a few pics to get you by until my brain gets (back to life) back to reality and can write a substantial post once again.

Bday/Bach dinner at Nobu's our first night.

The Aloha Choir/Army at Lanikai Ko-Olina
Island Snow-bunnies
3 Little Mermaids
So hungover, the sand made me seasick
Literally, hanging loose

To H.E.A. and back!
'Cuz it don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine ;)
Watching the sunset in Brooke's backyard.

(Sometimes I can't believe my life)

F.A.T. at Cinnamon's
Guava Chiffon Pancakes or for short, orgasm on a plate.
DIY poke bowl from Paina Cafe, just the way I like it.
Before jumping into Pele's Chairpool

(one of my fave parts of the trip!)

Living my life like its GOLDEN. For more pics, check out my Hayati's recap here!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a wonderful Doctor for your post-baby belly. Dr. Davis from SSF

Mouf.Peace said...

o sweetie, that "belly"? ALL BEER BABY. gotta drink a 6-pack to get that 1-pack! but damn, maybe i should return the favor by researching a good psychiatrist for your self-esteem issues 'cuz if you think I'M fat? you must be anorexic.

Se7en said...

Those Guava Chiffon Pancakes look BOMB!

Mmmmm!

(Cinnamon's Restaurant Kailua???)