Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tag - Ur It!

'Cuz when the vampire ref tells u to do something, u do it.

P.S. If your reading this - then I'm tagging you! Don't forget to post ur response in the comment section so I can learn about my YOU!

What is your current obsession? The Sims 3 - guilty as charged!

What is your horoscope and do you relate? Typical Virgo traits are: reliable, precise, observant, skeptical, and helpful. AKA I'm awesome but I'm anal and worry too much. Anyone who was invovled with my "surprise" birthday party can attest to this I'm sure lol.


What are you wearing today? Black high-top ADIDAS, blue jeans, and a grey hoody. God, I am ever so the fashionista.


What’s for dinner? Hopefully something just as good as what I had last night (see previous post).


What’s your favorite decade, fashion wise? I've known this answer since I first watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (and now u know how ancient I am). I adore 15th-17th century fashion. It was so over the top and ridiculous and utterly perfect. It's as if women lived to be fashionable. U know it's serious when what ur wearing makes u pass out. Talk about Fashion victim, ba-dump-bum.

What are your must haves for summer? A nice, natural Maui Babes & SPF50 tan, lip gloss ('cuz that's about the only makeup I can stand under the sun), a bottle of Crystal Geyser, linen tube top dress, strappy flat sandals, my H&M Mickey and Minnie itty-bitty bikini, and a good book.


What would you love to be able to afford? The ability to live comfortably in a house I own, and have the OPTION to give my children anything they want.


What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe? I'm gonna cheat 'cuz I can never have just one. At this very moment, the Hellz Top Notch Dress from a few seaons ago, a pair of thrashed skinny jeans, and no, I'm still not over how adorable my F21 hot pink Doc knock offs are.


What is your dream job? To be an awesome wife, an even more awesome parent, and either have my own line of red carpet dresses, be a professional wardrobe stylist, or have Oprah have me as a guest for writing a book that made it into her book club. Shit - ALL OF THE ABOVE.


What’s your favorite magazine? US Weekly (for shame), Nylon, FHM/Maxim/Stuff, and the likes of The Source or Vibe (rip).


What do you consider a fashion faux pas? ED HARDY.


Describe your personal style? I don't really have a set style, and I'm not saying that to sound "cool" either. I just kinda wear anything I like and can fit lol. But I guess if I had to describe it the best way would be to use a quote that's on my blogger bio, "I'm like a pair of Christian Louboutins and fresh out the box Js all in one."

Which Beatle is your favorite? John. Because, I dunno he died and stuff.


What are you proud of? Correctly creating a paypal account yesterday and resisting temptation by x-ing the Urban Outfitters window I had up with 3 items in my shopping cart. Good girl me!

5 comments:

yoshi said...

NERD!!! bhahahahah

Anonymous said...

What is your current obsession?

My entire life I have attempted to live with integrity, to the highest of my own standards, change others lives for the better, and do what I know is right... I work [hard] towards that every single day that I am blessed to open my eyes.

That is my current obsession.

The search and finding assistance through literature and wisdom in order to accomplish that goal is what motivates me currently.

I wish to always be the best person that I possibly can be.

What is your horoscope and do you relate?

I rarely read my horror-scope (no misspelling but pun intended). When I do it is always the previous day's prediction. Because who wants to read something bad or negative even before your day begins? "Watch out for that driver with road rage who may cut you off and cause an accident." "You will find that others might make your life quite miserable today." "Do not spend any money, you are going to need it for an unexpected emergency soon."

See what I mean?

I will pass like Peyton Manning on reading horoscopes.

What are you wearing today?

Jeans, white tee (the proper size - I am no child so no three times too big or smediums here), and Adidas.

What's for dinner?

Who knows? I never know. I have been eating out a lot lately so hopefully it is/will be good.

What’s your favorite decade, fashion wise?

I like current fashion for women (minus the 80's look) and any decade where the men wore suits on a daily basis.

What are your must haves for summer?

Air conditioning, tolerable gas prices, and white tees.

That is all.

What would you love to be able to afford?

Tolerance and a kind heart beating inside of every one of us - hearts that would never hurt another. And to be in perfect health.

What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe?

I have a few:

1. A grey hoodie that fits perfectly (not sure what I will do if it ever gets ruined - I can never seem to find one that fits as it has/does).
2. A pair of blue jeans that are [wait for it…] 11 years old. In the past, the idea that a person could have a "favorite" pair of jeans made absolutely no sense to me - until I copped those. They are starting to fall apart now, but I still sport them. I have eBay alerts setup and have even attempted to contact the manufacturer/brand to purchase some more but no go (these clothing manufacturers are genius in that regard - limited supply/run).
3. All white Superstar II Adidas. But unlike the number 2 scenario above... I copped 3 pair once I realized that if you find something you like when it comes to clothing or shoes... scoop up a few. I have another pair of shoes that they no longer make. If I ever find them on eBay I will pay whatever it costs to get a new pair. They are so comfortable... you feel as if you are walking on pillows (not even joking).

Best pair of shoes I have ever owned.

What is your dream job?

Have it.

What’s your favorite magazine?

I no longer read magazines, but it used to be The Source and then VIBE (RIP). I actually have the very first issue of VIBE and have hundreds of Source and VIBE issues.

What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

You can get away with anything when it comes to fashion really but ummm... I guess some of Lady Gaga's fashion choices (though that chick is a dope performer and I do like some stuff she rocks).

Describe your personal style?

Jeans, t-shirt/polo, and fashion athletic kicks on a daily basis, but I am knowledgeable about fashion (thanks to my parents and grandparents) so I know what is, and what is never appropriate to wear. When I dress... I dress (i.e. speaking of that which is not the aforementioned casual style/wear).

Anonymous said...

Which Beatle is your favorite?

George Harrison - without question.

What are you proud of?

To be proud of oneself is a bit too prideful to me. So I try to find things to be proud of as it comes to others. But I sure am proud of being an uncle. Best thing that has ever happened in my life!

lane said...

ok first of all: ED HARDY. ome. please kill me now. girl, you have to listen to this (if you haven't already), it'll have you rolling on the floor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ApgjQ6rlBw

second: i lost count of how many times i've filled an anthropologie or urban outfitters shopping cart online and then forced myself to close the window!

DJ CMC said...

What is your current obsession?
women

What is your horoscope and do you relate?
Sag: from what i know, its natural born-leaders....THATS ALL U NEED TO KNOW....

What are you wearing today? purple/grey shirt, black cardigan, black slimfits, n my creative recs



What’s for dinner? left overs....


What’s your favorite decade, fashion wise? i actually like the 90s, the early 90s had carry overs from the 80s n towards the end of the 90s high fashion hip hop evolved...that spilled also into the 2000s


What are your must haves for summer?
fresh new kicks...


What would you love to be able to afford? my audi A7...soon enuff


What is your favorite piece of clothing from your own wardrobe? imma have to pick my VINTAGE, Cybertek Jacket, plz see 112 "Only You Remix" video

What is your dream job?
celebrity DJ/Producer or owner of something


What’s your favorite magazine? Maxim...PB? thats it dont really read them ne more


What do you consider a fashion faux pas? ED HARDY. <~~ nuff said



Describe your personal style?
im a chameleon of style, i can blend in while having individuality within the group. but i like kanye/pharelles style, with a splah of punk, a dab of hipster, with a hip hop flava!

Which Beatle is your favorite?
Paul, he did songs with MJ

What are you proud of?
that im on this fitness hype right now....lets keep it going