Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hot Chick of the Day - To Russia With Love (Edited with Boobies)

I was watching a re-run of "Girls Next Door" last night and it just so happened to be the episode where they're casting the 55th anniversary playmate. The winner, and my favorite (Jessica Burciaga and her sexy lil' raspy voice was my next pick!) was Russian beauty Dasha Astafieva. With the exception of Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox, I'm usually drawn to Latina chicks but OMG this woman is absolutely GORGEOUS. Actually, now that I think about it, she could look like Adriana Lima and Megan Fox combined, and Angelina in that last flic. Go figure lol.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she makes me consider swearing off men...

well, just for a second.

DJ CMC said...

oh what no nudity? lol

Mouf.Peace said...

yes lifeonmyside - shit i know ur names bernadette, can i just call u bern? lol. but yes totally, and cmc i posted it from work. i couldnt click on pics with boobies wah.

NiC-KIA said...

wow! she has PERFECT nips!