- Just copped these even though I totally don't need them, they weren't on my fall "must-have" list, nor are they even in style but I just HAD to have 'em.
- Have u guys ever tried caviar? I hadn't until just last night and holy shit mother of God it's good. But I can definitely see why someone people wouldn't like it. I tried two different types and one of them tasted too much like the sea but the other one which was truffle flavored, a lighter brown in color had a nice buttery taste was to fucking die for. I'm definitely saving up for a rainy day and heading out to the Ferry Building to visit Tsar Nicoulai Caviar Cafe. I now know what Robin Leech's hype was all about.
- I really need to learn how to use Twitter. Eh, or maybe I won't LOL.
- OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH WTFORKS.COM wahhh.
- Can't wait to have a WTforks Wessyde connection next month when me and The Mayor head out to L.A. to watch the midnight showing of New Moon. YES. It's that serious folks.
- Now that I finally copped the H&M dress I've been wanting since forever (I don't care if it's a size 6 I'll MAKE IT FIT, I swear I only need suede over the knee boots and a boyfriend blazer and I'll be done this season. Santee Alley don't fail me now!
- Alright, time to take a quick nap then head over to the Brito's to make sure all the efforts from last nights fundraiser go to the right people: THE FLOOD VICTIMS OF TYPHOON KETSANA.
- Lastly, God yall don't know how much I miss this kind of music. Forward to 1:40.
The dress looks like a big blog 'cuz Kourney Kardashian refuses to believe she's pregnant but I promise it's super cute. Trendy yet simple, just the way I like it.
A few things:
1. That picture of MJ dancing after she won alone makes me sad that I missed the event (PRICELESS).
2. I feel terrible because I planned to contribute a whole lot of $$$ that could have helped.
3. I flaked - not a good quality.
4. I seriously did not wish to drive to the city on a Saturday night. Though I planned to hop on BART... I foolishly went out Friday and did not return home until around 7:30AM. Not only bad for my head but then... I did not even go to sleep until around 10AM Saturday morning.
I was just too tired.
Wish I had stayed in Friday so that I could have made it.
4. Maxwell concert w/ Common - 'nuff said?
5. No t-shirts (*Wah* ™YOU).
6. Size 6?!?! Will you not be SWIMMING in a 6?!?!
I tried that effin' dress at H&M and didn't buy it! DAMN! I looked bangin' in it (I usually never say that word haha)
anonymous - shud've bought it if it was bangin! and 7 - yes there's a few spots where it's wrinkly when it's sposed to be tight but i dont care if i have to get fat to fit it im fitting it dammit!
Post a Comment