Friday, January 28, 2011

SURE THING

It's Friday, and even though it's not even noon yet my brain has been in happy hour mode since ... since ... well since yesterday lol. Been crankin out posts all week and my brain is officially mush so today you get a lil' something courtesy of my lovely Tat Jansen.

Girl: Do you look at her and in your mind say “Fuck Yea that’s my woman!”?

Guy: Not really. Well…

Girl: She isn’t it.

Guy: How do you know?

Girl: No girl wants to be the “I settled for her girl.” And you my friend are settling because she’s nice. You’re mom is nice to you right? Why don’t you just stick to her being the one woman in your life? People are gonna ask you, “Man, what made you realize you wanted to marry her?” And do you really want your response to be, “Because she’s nice.” Really? Really? Come on now…

Guy: Alright. Alright shit. Shut up.

Girl: Do yourself and her a favor. Let her be with someone who says fuck yes in their mind every time he sees her. Let her be a good, sweet, nice, funny girl for someone else who thinks she’s amazing!

Guy: Who do you think you are now? Bruno Mars?

Girl: If I had a dick, maybe.

Guy: Don’t start. But good shit, I get what you mean.

**I don’t EVER want to be THAT girl. And ladies, neither should any of you. Fellas, don’t do that to yourselves or a good girl**

Ladies and gentlemen, if you have to even think about it - she or he AINT'T IT. You want to be with someone that knows hands down what they want and vice versa. You wanna look over at your girl and be like, "Hell yeah that's MY BITCH." And females, you wanna be able to look over at your man and be like, "Fuck yea he is THAT DUDE." NEVER SETTLE. 'Cuz like I once heard, "The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for." You can bet that, never gotta sweat that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVG-ViWP14g&feature=player_embedded