Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR!

OK, seriously? The BEST FUCKING NEW YEARS EVER. Like, EVER. IN MY LIFE! So fun, I almost feel like an asshole bragging about it. Too tired to do a full recap (a 12 hour in traffic, sleet, rain, and snow will do that to you), but here's a few pics for now. I hope everyone had an amazing welcome into 2011!

It's goin dowwwwwwn - BASEMENT.
Bubbly and Bitches.
Last hoorah at Harrah's.
My New Years date ;)

And I just had to share this ...

Alexander Wang dress on Net-a-Porter, $795
No name dress I accidentally found at some no name store at the mall $36.00
After wah-ing over the fact that I didn't have enough funds to cop my dream dress, I decided to walk over to F21 at the mall and on the way saw this dress on a mannequin in the window of some random ass store whose name I can't even remember. On the hanger, this dress looks so "blah," but it fit like a glove and at $36.00 I couldn't pass it up! Then I come to remember, I did an old Polyvore set with a dress almost exactly like it! My shoes are from F21 courtesy of Rach. Ladies, I promise you ain't gotta drop bread to look or at least feel like a million bucks :)

BTW, I really should've closed that bathroom door before I took this, gross lol.

3 comments:

Se7en said...

I see polish...

On your toes!

lol ;p

Yesi Jukebox said...

I loooooooovee me a knock-off. You looked great!

Anonymous said...

super cute! where were you at when you bought this dress?! like which mall? i love me some knockoff lookalike designer dress lol <3