Thursday, January 20, 2011

Promise Me

It's no secret, I LOVE PRETTY GIRLS. I could stare at them all day. Matter fact, I'm pretty sure I already do. Women are just beautiful creatures! Besides, I'm starting to think the world is having a shortage on gorgeous men.

Anyway, every once in a while a fly chick catches my attention and holds it long enough for me to form a "Girl Crush," and one of my current ones is MUA extraordinaire Promise Phan. I randomly saw an Avatar makeup tutorial on YouTube that she did and then found her on FB, which is where I stole, I mean borrowed all the pics you see here. She's dope. She's talented. And I have never in my life seen such a versatile looking Asian (She's from Nepal I believe).

Here are just a few makeovers she's undergone. If you want to check Promise out, you can watch her tutorials here under dope211.

Nicki Minaj
MJ!
Andrew Dodson lol (hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife!)
Scarlett Johansson
Adriana Lima
And my personal favorite, Angelina Jolie!
(As if you needed me to tell you)
She's sooo good! I would've never guessed she could look like her just by checking out her "regular" pics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, that looks like a tranny.

Mouf.Peace said...

aww lol i can see how u'd think that but i guess that's what happens when u wear a lot of makeup. it doesn't help that she transformed herself to look like dudes in 2 of the pics. but i've seen "normal" pics of her and even ones without makeup and sure enough, she's a woman! still pretty too!

ashley sade said...

Whoa. Those transformations are hella trippy. I bet everyone halloween, she shits on everyones costumes lol. But damn, she's hella talented!

sue said...

Holy shit...that's crazy.

Yesi Jukebox said...

I'm actually very impressed by her Scarlett, she looks A LOT like her! I'm not a huge fan of make-up but she does her thing with it.