Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"i want to be your ex-boyfriends stunt man. you know, do everything that he didnt have the courage to do. like trust you."
~Taken from Jeyel's blog

I don't like to repost things from my readers blogs because I don't like leaving anyone out BUT I just had to do it this once lol. Remember when I said that I like to read just as much as I like to write? I wasn't kidding. I may not leave comments, but I promise yall I read your blogs and I hope you all continue to write.

::Editor's Note::

Good lookin to ?onnel for puttin me on to this poem. I'm ashamed I've never heard it before. FML it's the best cerebral foreplay I've heard yet.



"I love you the same way I learned how to ride a bike. Scared… but breathless. With no training wheels or elbow pads so my scars can tell the story of how I fell for you."

3 comments:

?onnel said...

mm.. I love that poem.

Unknown said...

I'm a sucker for some great spoken word.

Love this.

Thanks for sharing.

xo Nicole

jdotldot said...

i had seen the quote but i didnt know it was an entire poem.. thanks for finding it!