Friday, March 20, 2009

Twatter.

I REFUSE to Twitter (WTForks doesn't count). I refuse to Twitter more than I refuse to comprehend Facebook. I just REFUSE. I mean I see the novelty in it and apparently so does the rest of the world but seriously, isn't it just a new name for chatroom on crack?

brushed my teeth - 2legit2quit
cool what toothpaste did u use? - cocksandwhich
hit a pothole - assmunch
colgate son! - 2legit2quit
awesome - cocksandwhich

For real?

I'll be too into myself in other ways thank you very much.

1 comment:

gailey said...

We are a narcissistic country i tell ya!!!! i want the whole world to know what we're doing and where we're at!!! HAHA...

i have twitter... but honestly, i have NO TIME to be on that every second of everyday to update my statuses/tweets., esp when we got myspace and FB (gaaah). some people have so much time on their hands... they leave like 20 a day... no joke! i believe there are greater things to do in life than tweet.