Thursday, November 12, 2009

Say What? - YES Edition

  • Been feeling not as awesome as I should be feeling lately. But at least I have this to look forward to. I hope he brings it back to Reasonable Doubt. I may just pee on myself when he performs Encore, Star is Born, and Empire State of Mind though. Yall already know the entire audience is gonna think they're Alicia Keys in that bitch. Mrs. FD and Pot, I can't wait! Ga-Ga next month (i still hate STUB HUB but more on that later) and then Hov in March. Thank God for music. It's so official, all we need is a whistle (yes Cheryl I totally yanked that shit offa ur FB lol)
  • It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, But it's even harder to give up when you know it's everything you've ever wanted"~Unknown
  • Exactly 1 week and 4 hours until L.A. and NEW MOON omg omg omg
  • Currently addicted to this:
  • To do list: Get back to the gym, room makeover, and SAVE SAVE SAVE
  • Hate hate HATE Christmas. Always have, always will.
  • Totally kicking myself in my ass for not going to Vegas this weekend. Totally watching this fight with my eyes closed ... like every fight of Pac-Mans. I can't help it.

  • Am I the only one buggin over the weather? I mean I love me some PR wether but IT'S FUCKING NOVEMBER. People be thinking global warmings a joke I swear.
  • And lastly, a special 2001 throwback courtesy of Rach's Hellz post here. Let's see in 2001, I was in college, I was just starting my downward spiral of credit card debt, I was working at the bank, I WASN'T getting along with my mom, I was in love, I think I just got my car or was about to get it, I WASN'T 21 yet, and I almost idolized Alicia Keys, (again, pre-Swizz-Mashonda-Gate) I couldn't believe that someone MY AGE was so beautiful, so intelligent, and so talented. So yes, I rocked the scarf with fitted cap .... aaaaaand I can thankfully say that with the exception of my lipstick I looked pretty much the same as I do here :)

P.S. The scarf I'm rockin is a part of the Hellz Holiday "Cult Classic" 2009 drop. Ch-ch-ch-heck it out. P.P.S. The fang-banger necklace you can purchase here. And P.P.P.S. I will rock big ass hoops FOREVER. Thank you and good-bye.

1 comment:

Se7en said...

"To do list: Get back to the gym..."

Girl, please... WHATEVER!

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs120.snc3/16744_165245863002_594863002_2839489_6232745_n.jpg

You ain't gotta lie to kick it Craig ©Friday

We KNOW you have been hitting the gym... HARD Miss Bally!

(P.S. This post is dope ;)