Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Moving!

T.G.I-Fucking-F. yall.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Me on the other hand, I will be crying myself to sleep at night for the next 3 days knowing that I'm missing out on the Jay-Z concert in Fresno. *sigh* Tearing up as I type.

However, I do have a 'lil sumthn to be excited about. Girls are the New Boys will be having a new and improved home soon and I need some help decorating. So if there's anything u'd like to see on the new site please let me know. MEN (all 3 of u lol) this is especially for u, because I feel like I've strayed from my original intent of this blog but that's an entirely different post on its own. So stay tuned, 'cuz yall are invited to the house party :)


2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the new home!

Anonymous said...

congrats and btw didja hear theres gona be a jayz concert in san jose but in march 2010?! should check it out if ur interested