Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot Duo off the Day - Game Recognize Game

The Game is one of my favorite tv sitcoms on air right now. I barely watch tv 'cuz my living room is cold and my couch is uncomfy. But when I do have time and am at a spot where there's cable - I'm all about The Game reruns Saturday afternoon. I once laid on my bff's couch for damn near 3 hours in the same exact position watchin Tasha Mack's loud ass, Kelly's alcoholic ass, "Med School's" naive ass and Derwin's FINE ASS.

Which brings me to todays tasty treat for the ladies. (Sorry fellas, don't hate just yet. Yall are next. Besides, I've posted waaaay more pics of hot chicks on my blog.) Derwin Davis aka Pooch Hall plays a rookie San Diego Sabers football player as well as Melanie (Tia Mowry or was it Tamara? SHIT) Burnett's love interest on the show. Yall aren't gonna believe me when I say this man is just BEAUTIFUL 'cuz he is sooooo not photogenic. Kinda bug eyed in fact. But man, on the show? Live in action? He's just the right mix of adorable and sexual chocolate.





God. OK. Now that I've actually looked thru his pics online. I definitely wouldn't look at him twice judging by pics alone. But ladies I beg of u, watch him on the show. Make it an episode where he's not wearing a shirt. U can thank me later!

And now I change my mind. I might as well make this a double hitter since a bunch of pics of Tia Mowry showed up during my Pooch Hall search, I might as well add her to this post considering how GORGEOUS she grew up to be. I bet Marques Houston is wishin he hollared at old Sister Sister now.



2 comments:

krisYEE said...

I <3 that show. he is soooo hot. lol

Anonymous said...

awww hehe i love this post jus cus its about poochee! lol and yeah tia's hella pretty too! they look really good together actually...anyways love this post!!! and yes ladies watch the show...im waiting/hopin the new season will be on soon??