Thursday, August 27, 2009

Twilight Under the Influence

I used to raise an eyebrow in the prescence of "Trekkies," and make fun of LARPers, 'cuz I mean COME ON. But ever since I've become obsessed with Twilight, I've been following the "To each his/her own," creed to a T ... (even though I secretly still think yall are fucking crazy.)

As u all should know by now, I am "unconditionally and irrevocably in love" with all things Twilight, and write for WTForks.com with 4 of the most awesome ladies you'll ever meet. A few weeks ago, me and Rach, the Bay Area WTForkers threw a movie screening along with Hellz and Boogie at 111 Minna in the city. What started off with cupcake slave labor, a goodie bag sweat shop, empty wallets, high blood pressure, and a 33 gallon tub of white-chocolate-chex-mix, ended in 40+ WTForks?! readers coming through, the BEST movie snacks ever, an intense game of trivia, nut on Rach's pants, Africa on mine, a crackin ass capacity hit after-party with a surprise visit from Too Short, extremely happy men who were in awe of the pussy-control Edward Cullen has on females, a 17 hour hangover, and a 33 gallon tub of white-chocolate-chex-mix.

And now that I am no longer throwing up or shitting out toxins, I can finally say that ultimately: GOOD FUCKING TIMES.

Peep the rest of the pics here, and stay tuned for more debauchery in the months to come.




No comments: