Monday, August 31, 2009

Birthday Suit

And not the one u were born in.

When ur in Vegas especially for ur birthday, u gotta go big or go the fuck home. If I could wear any dress in the world to Naked City tomorrow night it would definitely be this jumper number that Fergie performed in at Outside Lands. I could do without that bicycle streamer looking detail in the boobage area, but I'm willing to overlook that part. It totally screams, "This shit is ridiculous but it's my mufuckin birthday and I'm too drunk to give a shit!" Matter fact, her entire outfit from the long chain earring to the finger gloves was pretty much on point. Let's just hope she doesn't pee in this.

A close runner up is this cage dress as mentioned on fellow WTFly lady Betsey J's blog.

I'm having a total fashiongasm right now looking at this shit. The creativity from some people absolutely amazes me sometimes. As far as what I'm really wearing? U'll just have to wait and see, all I know is it's gonna be hellza cute ;o)

No comments: