Sunday, August 16, 2009

Death Becomes Her.

Dear Readers,

I am still drunk from last night. Saltine crackers and Gatorade are the body of Christ for me right now. I'm never, ever drinking again. I know I said that 2 weekends ago, but I swear I mean it this time. Until my hair stops hurting and the brightness of the sun doesn't make me want to DIE, I will be on a writing hiatus until my brain can normally function again. Thanks for reading.

Love,
Me

P.S. If u see an angry little liver around 111 Minna, please give it back to me, thnx.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too Abijail...

Me too.

The worst was getting that sour (?) taste in your jaws... I pulled over to the side of the road and oh wow did I feel better after doing what I will refrain from going into detail with.

(Am I even making any sense???)

Woke up... thought I was fine... got out of bed and oh goodness... B-A-D ©MJ!

I seriously do not believe that I will ever again (honestly). I was talking to myself on the way home...

"Oh Jesus, please let me get home."

Cannot wait for this to pass. Having headaches daily... I do not know why in the world I contributed to their severity.

Should have stuck to what I know.

(That French toast did not help either)

*Sigh*

DJ CMC said...

poor abi! you kinda just disappeared on Saturday, BEST FUCKIN NIGHT EVER!

Frankie said...

I hope you're feeling better, you still look gorgeous anyhow!

Mouf.Peace said...

lol thanks frankie cuz i felt like DEATH inside