potatoes (small red preferred)
I didn't state how many/much of each ingredient to get/use because I didn't measure anything and did everything according to taste. Plus, I'm a big green onion fan so I'd probably tell yall to use more than necessary.
- Wash and cut potatoes in half or quarters for faster boiling (I used about 3 lbs)
- Chop green onion (I used almost an entire bundle)
- Mince dill. With dill a little goes a long way so I only used about 3 small sprigs
- Cut bacon into small chunks (I used 6 strips)
- Boil potatoes, add a little bit of salt Stop when they're soft enough to easily stick a fork all the way through one but DON'T overdo it or ur potato salad will turn into mashed potatoes.
- Cook bacon until desired consistency. I like mine crispy on the edges but soggy in the middle. Set aside and don't throw away bacon fat.
- Drain potatoes and let cool. Then, add the remaining ingredients including the bacon fat. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix, and ur doneson.com