- Uuuu-ribe's throw to first in the 9th? Way to come through in the clutch and do Jose proud with Will the Thrill in the stands. Take THAT wrist contusion!
- I'm extremely flattered Manuel put in Oswalt. You could tell he was tryna put in all the stops, but even the Wizard of Os couldn't stop us this time! We ain't in Kansas no more baby, and we DEF ain't in Philly. I understand why he did it, but I wonder if his team and especially his relief pitchers are disappointed with the lack of faith he had in them.
- Thank-you Sandoval for unleashing the Panda and reminding 30+ year olds why they're looking like a bunch of 3rd graders with Panda hats on. NO thank-you for almost making me cry with your post-interview. You know what they say, there's no crying in baseball!
- Posey? ROY. Ross? Post-season MVP.
- Wanna see a bunch of grown ass men act like giddy 3rd graders? Replay the dugout emptying after we made our game winning run last night. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
- After a lot of thought (ok, not so much thought) I've decided that YES. I'd totally let Wilson pitch on my mound. Something about that beard and slightly "off" demeanor that makes me think he's a choker in bed. But yall know my heart still belongs to Sanchez. Yonathan, not body-roll.
- Damn, I'm sorry that wasn't just a FEW things afterall.
Lastly, I've been getting asked A LOT, A LOT about what I think about band-wagon fans. Well here's an entertaining article in regards to that. I went over this in a previous post but I'll say it one last time. The only ones that are annoying, are the ones who live on Front St. But even then, it's whatever. 'Cuz really, what exactly makes a "true" fan anyway? The number of games you've been to? How well you know the stats? How much we talk shit even when we suck? The dollar worth of the Giants memorabilia you own? How many heart palpatations you get during the games? I really don't care. The more people cheering for the orange & black - the better.
Real Giants never talk SMALL anyway, so I won't even waste my time on haters and bandwagon fans. I just know that I love the Giants today as much as I loved them during one of the first games I went to this season back in April (yes you can check the blog for reference) and I'll be just as excited for when the next season rolls around.For my girl Kris's recap of Game 3 which we attended, peep her blog here!