Monday, August 9, 2010

Food for Fuck

Still not completely rehabilitated from this weekends festivities so no substantial post today, but I did have a lil' something on my mind.

As a woman, it's hard for me to differentiate whether or not a guy is into me, or just wants to get into me. And I don't think I'm the only one. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that the latter is inevitable. Afterall, there's no way homie just asked for your number because he looked at you in that Herve Leger dress and thought, "I'd love to fuck the shit outta her political science degree." So let's just quit fooling ourselves for a sec and put it all out there, more than likely: HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU. And that's completely fine. I mean, have you looked at you lately? You're totally bang-able.

Now you just gotta make sure that that ain't all he wants to do.

No comments: