Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Todays Special - Stuffed Bell Peppers

Copped this recipe from Poor Girl Eats Well (thanks Hayati!) and must say I enjoyed it much more than Giada's from the other night. Simple and I made enough stuffing for a stir-fry for lunch tomorrow, and fajitas for dinner!

I love taking pictures of vegetables 'cuz of the colors.
So the recipe consist of lean steak, brown rice, broccoli, peas, bell peppers, onions, garlic, and a little cumin and cayenne pepper.
And the finished product!
BTW, remember I blogged about it being easy to be excited for something but hard to STAY excited? Mostly, because we are a society based on results? The same concept can be applied to me and grocery shopping. I've never stuck with it this long before. But as soon as I saw just how much money I saved, I've been pretty consistent for the past month. Now, if only I can apply this to the gym ...

No comments: