Thursday, March 25, 2010

On to the Next One.

What can I say? The Roc was in the BUILDING in a major way. Nas may be my favorite emcee BUT to be real honest with you, the Jay-Z concert shitted on all 3 of the Nas functions I went to. SORRY God's Son, I still love you though. Good eats. Good seats. Good drank. Good people. Good music. Good times. I'll elaborate with a concert review sooner than later but in the mean time here are a few pics from the BP3 concert at the HP Pavillion on SJ. Oh, and Trigger? I'll see you in the morning ;oP

Who drinks beer through a straw? Oh. WE DO apparently.

Me and Potty-Cakes ... well, a part of him at least.

Me and Nic throwin up the ROC before taking our sweaters off and swinging 'em in the air for Big Pimpin!!!

I came, I saw, I concert. From record sales, to sold out concerts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i was there too! it was dope ;)

Anonymous said...

the concert in DC was amazing as well. :) Glad you had fun! Much love from DC to SF :)

PS- I love ure blog!

crash said...

girls wearing club attire to concert. check and double check. lol