Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hot Bitch of the Day - Amber Rose

I remember first seeing Amber Rose in Ludacris's I Know What Them Girls Like video and thinking, "That is one pretty ass bald bitch!" Since then, she's been sitting front row during Paris Fashion Week and gracing every paparazzi photo posing as Kanyeezy's new arm candy.

With her signature spandex tights that look like they were painted on and futuristic shades, she definitely matches Kanye's fly. Bi-sexual or not, any man OR woman can see her appeal. Amidst a sea of video vixens, I definitely think she found a way to stand out. Soo all you gold-diggers out there STEP YA GAME UP!


She actually reminds me of Kim K. in the flic:

And now onto the baldness! This is one of my favorite outfits of hers!

Now patna lemme upgrade ya.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is her background???

Mouf.Peace said...

i have NO idear, i been tryna google that shit but to no avail. whatever she is, she's ridiculously gorgeou.